man I’m listening to some old music and feeling some old things and my nan is real sick and uni starts soon and im not prepared and darren and i are moving into our own apartment and im just a bit overwhelmed feelin all panicky and all. that one lingering note in jeff buckley’s hallelujah has gone and broken my chest again.
when it was first released people complained a hell of a lot about bey’s new album but like son, if you don’t think bey singing about her sex life ain’t a goddamn public service you are wrong.
there is literally no love as pure as mother-daughter love. my mother is the most amazing woman i have ever met and i hope i live my life in a way that pays testament to her.
the capacity for women to love women is so big, one day it’s gonna change the world and if i have a role to play in that it’s gonna be because of all the things my mama taught me, all the ways she showed me her love all pure and white and bright and true.
you can ask me who my hero is and i will always say her. i will always say her.
holiday to do list:
- weekend getaways with my honey :-)
- melbs to see miks!
- art!! so much of it!!!!!! making + galleries.
- some writing but only if i feel like it.
- to kill a mockingbird re-read. plus a few new reads.
- family time!
- nana time especially. tea and biscuits and some knitting (she’s going to teach me to do a pattern!)
very excited for these!!!